Being in love and spending some moments with your boyfriend is awesome. There are different things you can do as lovebirds as you spend the weekend together.
You can have a walk in the park, go swimming or stay indoors and watch a movie. Have you ever thought about cooking romantically while being together? Food cooked with the love of your life is delicious. Well, you might be wondering what you can make as the two of you bond together.
Well, this article will come through for you. We shall discuss the fun things to cook with your boyfriend. Additionally, we shall give you a guideline on how to prepare the same.
Fun Things To Cook with Your Boyfriend
The recipes will exhilarate you as you explore them in your kitchen and have your love cemented. Let’s have a look at them.
There is some magic hidden in burgers, especially for the people in love. This explains why you will find couples in fast food joints.
You can never go wrong with a meat burger as your first date meals to cook for him. Have you ever made a burger before? Well, this is the method you should use if it’s your first time.
- Put some oil in a frying pan and allow it to heat. Add some onions and cook until it turns golden brown and softens then put it aside.
- Get a bowl and combine eggs, minced meat with herbs. Add some salt, take the onions, mix all these with your hands, and make shapes of 4 patties.
- Cook the burgers on low heat for 5 minutes on each side. If you like cheese, you can add a little on top of each burger.
- As you do that, dip the cut sides of your brown or white buns in a barbeque or some sauce according to your preference. Fill the buns with veggies or lettuce, burgers and some slices of tomatoes. Serve with some ketchup and romantically enjoy your homemade burger. A glass of juice will be great as you enjoy your moment of love.
2.Steak and potatoes
It is believed the way to a man’s heart is through the stomach, but a plate of steak and potatoes is a game-changer. This dish tops the list of fun things to cook while on a date and will make your evening date memorable. Making steak and potatoes don’t require some rocket science. Here is how you can have the meal fixed within a few minutes.
- Cut the potatoes and beef into cubes.
- Place the two items in a big mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle some paprika, salt, garlic and onions to add taste but ensure it’s a pinch for each of them.
- Mix everything and put them into a large baking dish to ensure that the salad dressing properly covers potatoes and beef.
- Place them in an oven and give yourselves two hours to enjoy this mouthwatering dish as you gaze at each other with eyes of love.
3.Fish and chips
Fish and chips are one of the fun things to cook together on a date. Combining this is a guarantee of some strong bonding moments. Most people say that men don’t like fries but trust me, your guy will not resist this meal. A compromised preparation of this meal blended with some romantic stares at each other will result in some tasty love-filled meal. Let’s look at how you can have this meal fixed and start your night of love on cloud nine.
- Mix your properly washed potatoes with some salt, pepper and a little flour. Ensure they mix well for a balanced taste.
- Heat some oil in a large pan to 350 degrees.
- Place your potatoes in the hot oil and fry them until they become soft.
- Remove and drain the oil on a towel while giving your love some romantic glances.
- Take your fish and fry it in the oil and this time raise the heat a little bit higher. When the fish turns golden brown, remove it and dry on a towel as well.
- Serve in a big platter for the two of you and enjoy as the moonlight reflects on you brightening your date.
4.Pasta and sauce
I am sure you have noted that the above-discussed foods have beef. Pasta and sauce might come through in a great way, especially if one of you is a vegetarian.
If you do not want to spend much time in the kitchen, then this meal leads among the first dates meals to cook for him. Your taste buds will be elated by this simple meal made with love. Here is a simple way of making pasta.
- Put some water in a pot and allow it to boil.
- Add your pasta in the boiling water, some salt, and stir to prevent it from sticking and give it 6 minutes.
- Remove and run your pasta through some cold water.
- Put some oil in a pan and add some onions after the oil is heated. Wait for the onions to turn brown.
- Pour your pasta into oil, stir for 3 minutes and remove.
- Cover it as you prepare your sauce
- Serve with some vegetable blended sauce and enjoy your meal as you flatter each other.
Love is a beautiful thing, and it is said that it makes the world go round. Food has a way of making love stronger, especially for men.
Therefore, it is essential to be creating some time in your relationship and compromise to prepare a meal together. Couples who have been married for long will confirm that cooking together is magical for lovers.
You don’t have to spend much going to expensive hotels on your date. Your kitchen can serve well in strengthening your love.
This article has discussed fun things to cook with your boyfriend. I am sure it has been a delighting read, and you now know the tricks to pull in the kitchen and take you to love deeper.